“NGFA 101” will introduce attendees to the mission, structure and services of the Association. This webinar is perfect for NGFA “NextGen” members, who are early career professionals at the beginning of their NGFA experience. But, all NGFA members are encouraged to participate as they may discover new ways to become involved and make a difference in the grain, feed, processing and export industry!
The webinar will highlight:
- NGFA committees’ critical role in the association’s structure;
- NGFA’s industry-standard arbitration system;
- How NGFA members’ feedback influences state and federal legislation;
- Ways to strengthen and support the National Grain and Feed Foundation;
- Multiple ways NGFA membership can help build professional networks;
- Opportunities to use professional strengths to benefit the agribusiness industry through NGFA involvement; and
- Ways to connect with NGFA to keep up-to-date on the latest industry news, education and information.