“NGFA 101,” a webinar geared toward NGFA “NextGen” members that provided an overview of the mission, structure and services of the Association, attracted more than 175 attendees on April 29. With the help of presentation partner Grain Journal, NGFA staff covered several topics, including:
- NGFA committees’ critical role in the association’s structure;
- NGFA’s industry-standard arbitration system;
- How NGFA members’ advocacy influences state and federal legislation;
- Ways to strengthen and support the National Grain and Feed Foundation;
- Multiple ways NGFA membership can help build professional networks;
- Opportunities to use professional strengths to benefit the agribusiness industry through NGFA involvement; and
- Ways to connect with NGFA to keep up to date on the latest industry news, education and information.