NGFA events are the cornerstone of enhancing industry knowledge among our members. Additionally, face-to-face meetings are an irreplaceable part of maintaining and growing any business. By sponsoring NGFA events you put your organization in front of industry leaders, you demonstrate support for NGFA and it’s efforts within the agribusiness industry, and you lend financial support so that NGFA can keep expanding and improving it’s meeting offerings.
Sponsorship programs are offered annually at the following NGFA meetings:
- Country Elevator Conference & Trade Show
- Annual Convention
- Semi-Annual Board Meeting
- Bi-Annual Trade Rules Seminar
- Convey (formerly NGFA – Grain Journal Safety Conference)
- NGFA – Pet Food Institute Feed & Pet Food Joint Conference
Sponsors are recognized in a variety of ways on-site and in pre-event marketing materials; different sponsor levels mean that there are many ways to create a sponsorship package that meets your financial and marketing goals.
For more information on NGFA event sponsorship please contact Rebecca Grubbs, Director of Meetings and Marketing: firstname.lastname@example.org; 202-289-0873.
Benefits of Sponsorship
- Visibility to customers in the grain, feed and processing industries
- Opportunity to form a strategic partnership with the industry’s leading trade association
- Enhancing brand recognition within a targeted audience
- Show your support for the NGFA and its mission and purpose
- Recognition at meetings